This is The High Line Park. It is located on Manhattan’s West Side. It runs from Gansevoort Street in the Meatpacking District to West 34th Street, between 10th & 11th Avenues. It can be accessed via any of the following access points: Gansevoort Street, 14th Street (elevator access), 16th Street (elevator access), 18th Street, 20th Street, 23rd Street (elevator access coming soon), 26th Street, 28th Street, 30th Street (elevator access).
The High Line Park features 161 species of plant native to New York and is entirely self-sustaining.
- bitches-of-eastwick reblogged this from thingsandschemes
- erin6677 likes this
- danielle55778 likes this
- ignitemylove likes this
- alicia5577 likes this
- renee7788 likes this
- a-two-hearted-whovian likes this
- katfrick reblogged this from thingsandschemes and added:
- simplywanderful likes this
- thingsandschemes posted this