I have such a mindcrush on one of my professors it’s not even funny. I’m queer, she’s queer, we’re all queer. But I just want her to love me and write me letters of recommendation for doctoral programs.
Being a Master’s student is hard in that respect. It’s such a short amount of time.
I wrote an article for publication. I asked her to review it. She said yes.
All the theological feels.
- theheartreasons likes this
- nomical likes this
- swillmerchants said: (also maybe it’s a good thing your education is so short as a Master’s student? ask her out when you’re done!)
- clintonmckay said: Go for it! I can’t wait to hear all about your article getting published :)
- clintonmckay likes this
- southernalchemy likes this
- in-evitable likes this
- thingsandschemes posted this