The linguist’s husband walked in and caught his wife sleeping with a young co-ed. He said, “Why, Susan, I’m surprised.” She bolted upright, pointed her finger and corrected him, “No. I am surprised. You are astonished.”
- nickthejam likes this
- toogreeneyes reblogged this from thingsandschemes
- toogreeneyes said: yes. Thank you for this. It is absolutely lovely. And I say this as someone working on a degree in Linguistics.
- toogreeneyes likes this
- intergalactictourist likes this
- countryassbitch likes this
- thingsandschemes posted this